More to think about
- Why is the shift button called “shift”?
- Why is the space button so much bigger? Do you press it with your thumb?
- All your keys are debounced on the electrical level…
- …but actually you could debounce your buttons on (say) your webforms (no human can mean to press “pay” within 500ms of the last time, right? Are you checking for that?)
- Why do the keys have CAPITAL letters on them when most of the time you’re getting lower case?
- What’s a key-logger?
- What’s a Dvorak keyboard?
- What about the number pad numbers versus numbers from the “regular” number keys?